e-day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

fixed!!! :)

1st, thx to the bloggers out there because i knew about it from them!!

so happy!!! finally my engagement ring had been fixed.


ha3.. successfully dragging my sister to the habib jewel at plaza shah alam (aka plaza masalam)
 when i arrived there, the sale girl greet me.. then i told her that i want a ring clip
sale girl: ring guard eh??? rasenye dah abes
(rasenye????)
saya tepon smlm, kate ad lagi
sale girl: oh yea eh..kejap eh..then she asked her colleague to look for it
after ~3 minutes she asked me to go to the counter..
ni rm5, nk ker??then she ask me to show my ring
yap, nk! the one that she show me is yellow gold in color.
after measure the size, she asked me, do i really want to be the ring guard? because the ring size and my size is far differ..

  • the ring size: 14
  • my left 4th finger: 10
  • my right 4th finger: 11
  • the ring that i used to wear-the couple ring: 11
  • i thought my ring size was 13
she keep on persuading me to get the ring into smaller size
but the answer is NO ;) because it is a gift from you ( to be exact, from your mother)

then she got it fixed into size 10 and i had to wait again for 5minutes.


the yellow gold color actually wear off straight away after she gave it to me, but i don't expect much.hu3

she already wrote the receipt, i don't where she put the receipt, but later she asked me, do you want the receipt?
er, it's ok lah..because i'm in hurry. i hope it wont cause me trouble in the future

i'm so happy ;))

but then bad thing happend..

1. the long handle of the sling bag suddenly detached, and the bag felt..OMG i'm sure everyone look at me because i had my laptop inside the bag, so of course the sound was quit loud.
2. the keychain attach to the bag also felt off and IT WAS NOT ACTUALLY ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER.
it really scared me. it's bad news???

2 comments: